FUP – Family Unification Program

Applications for the FUP (Family Unification Program) are taken at the Arapahoe County Social Services office.

If your application is approved by the Arapahoe County Social Services, they will forward your application to AHA to determine your eligibility for the FUP housing choice voucher program. AHA will contact you to complete an application for FUP housing assistance.

Applicants Must Be Referred By Appropriate Agency